Friday, December 10, 2004

Welcome to my world

Well, it's Friday. The U.S. is still at war in Iraq. The country is in a state of political, social and economic unrest. Though it is unlikely that a civil war would ever break out in America it is clear that we are a nation divided. Once again it is a country of haves and have-nots with the "middle class" taking the brunt of monetary upheaval and thus making it difficult to sustain it's self.

Do I have the answers to our countrys problems? Can I make the world a better place to live in? Is it possible for one voice to make a difference? The answer is, I doubt that anything I say here will make one bit of difference to anyone but myself. But maybe someone else feels the same way I do and can relate to what I feel and have to say. Maybe, someone else won't feel quite so alone with their problems and concerns.

That's the mission.
Til next time,
Fat Bobby