Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The drought is over...

After 3 months of forced celebacy I finally had sex again... TWICE!

I'm generally a consistent monogomus man. I hook up with one woman and we're together but after 3 months of no physical contact a man must have his needs met. And this weekend the needs were met well.

After a schedule change my primary lady and I were able to spend some quality time together (at least 4 hours). We ate, we talked, we fucked, we slept. It made for a good way to spend the day. She was a missing part of my regular life.

BUT... that said 3 months is still 3 months. And the woman I met online was not being shy about wanting to hook up. She came over last night this weekend, already a bit tipsy and ready to fuck. And fuck we did! She previously told me that she almost prefers anal sex. Having pumped her pussy for  a while she asks what I think about anal. She obviously prepaired for it as her anus was clean and clear. It was quite an incredible experience. Not only did seem as though she was having an incredible orgasm(s) but I had a full uncontrolled release within her. FUCK IT WAS INTENSE! And I'd do it again...

Not that I want to cheat. Not that I intend to be with this online woman for the long term. We all have needs & urges and when they aren't met we find a way to fill the needs.

That said, I haven't had sex like that in years, nor have I slept like that in months! I slept the sleep of the dreaming dead. Sex (or good excercise) makes for great sleep. And now that the sex drought is over maybe I can get some good sleep again (on a regular basis).

I know that this situation is one that people would find dishonest or untrustworthy. For them I apologize. For those that understand the situation there's not much else to say...

Live your life. Love the people around you. Laugh when possible.  PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home