Thursday, October 13, 2005

A NIGHT OUT...

After hearing the extended tale of whoa from someone who owes me money I decided to go out and drink. I went to Magic Gardens, a good place to drink, I'm always welcome there but the dancers have much to be desired these days.

Mary's Club... also a place where I can rest my hat. Also a place where a woman that I care for works. That aside I almost always feel welcome there. Beautiful women, lots to drink, a good atmosphere (did i mention the beautiful women).

Dante's on wednesday... Storm Large & The Balls, FUCK! Hot, hot hot!

The Boiler Room, always entertaining with plenty to drink.

As much as I enjoy going out, I still feel a bit empty when it's time to go home. I usually end up hungry and alone...

I already know my tales of whoa would be over if I'd just commit to a good woman. And if I could find a good woman who didn't weigh 100lbs more than myself and looked great as well as could fuck like a whore any time of the day I'd be happy (i think) but that's not gonna happen.

Anyway, I'll go on with my life. To quote "The Crow", it can't rain all the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home