Thursday, April 09, 2009

One-A-Day Men's Health or Damn, I gotta pee again?!?

Now that I'm getting older (just turned 39 March 10th) I've come to realize that I have to take better care of myself and I've started taking a multivitamin. One-A-Day has been a brand I know since I was kid, so that's what I've chosen. Not knowing which would be best I went with the Energy and the Men's Health versions. The Energy is supposed to maintain your energy throughout the day as well as help improve memory. Sounds good and it was actually effective the first week or two. But it would seem that the body gets use to the effects and the initial boost fades away. 

After the third week I started using the Men's Health formula. As one might expect this one is targeted to men's nether-region (ie the prostate). Since prostate cancer is a concern for me I figured it wouldn't hurt (an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure). Again the first few weeks everything felt good but around the third week I realized that I always felt as though I had to relieve myself/urinate. I've never been one to have an overactive bladder so I was a bit concerned, considering that the multivitamin was supposed to be a benefit not a hinderance. So I stopped taking the men's health formula and within a week all was back to normal.

My solution now is to take both in 2-week intervals so as to prevent my system from getting immune to the effects of the multivitamins. Seems to work except that I forgot to switch back and I'm on week 3 or 4 of the Men's Health formula... and I GOTTA PEE!

I don't actually have to pee, but it feels like it. Even after I pee it feel like I have to pee. After I masturbate I generally have to pee. But this past week, I've masturbated in an attempt to relieve the feeling of needing to pee! Is this nutty, is this rediculus... yes. But the only solution I know right now is to stop using the Men's Health for awhile and let my system get back to normal. Until then, maybe I can get some female to help me with the mastabatory release  ;-)

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home