Sunday, February 14, 2016

Just another hallmark holiday?

Valentines day is here again. And here I am, alone again...

I have loved, and have been loved. And until she returns to claim what belongs to her, I will do what I can to keep pushing forward. I will continue to live, and try to find a woman who will love me without reservations, tolerate my work ethic, put up with my mood swings, and will try to break me out of my rut.

To those who find this blog, on this day, love someone. Give them your everything! It may not be for a lifetime but make it real. Make it worth your time, their time. Be there in the moment and realize that you are sharing time with someone singular. Someone special. Make them feel as if they are the only other person on the planet. Make them feel love, desire, lust. And if the time comes, they will feel the pain and loss. It's not that they should never feel such things, but the fact that we will all feel such pain at some point. And that pain, let's you know that you are alive. That you have had meaning and someone has had meaning to you. That your existence mattered, even if it was to only one person ever. YOU HAVE MATTERED!

Be well today. Live, love and laugh.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home