Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another Day of the Unemployed...

Well, here it is June and the full time, good paying job still eludes me. I've signed up with a temp agency - gotta give them a call later today. Still have more to work on for Martial Law magazine, as well as the Red Elvises poster. It sounds like more stuff to do than what it is.

On an up note, I'll started looking at boats again. It's a good mental distraction. And though I'm far from being in a position to buy it's nice to dream. Of all the "true" potential boats that I'd be able to buy (once I'm working full time again) is the MotorCat MC30. I looks like it would be a great little boat for me and maybe one other person. I found another blog from the NorthWest's exclusive seller that details his experiences with the MC30: http://motorcat30.blogspot.com/
Lots of good information. I'll be sure to absorb all I can from his page.

That's all for now.
Keep your head up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home