Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Where is the hope...

It seems as though the company I've worked for, for the past 10 years, is falling apart. It makes me wonder how long we have left until it can no longer withstand the strain of internal backbitting, two-facedness and apathy.

My co-workers, who have enjoyed the benifits of our working situation, have now started to turn their back on us. If it seems that I'm taking this a bit personal, I am! I've sacrificed B-S-T for this company! I've given 10 years of my life to making this a good company only to have had numerous former employees spit in our face, and lie like whores in an effort to destroy us!

It's time for new blood at the office! It's time for a shake up! It's time for some us to get some people that give a damn! If there is any way that I can help keep my company afloat and survive these troubled times I will!

I guess the sad reality for me is that work ethic and loyalty are a thing of the past. Everyone believes they are owed something - for nothing. Everyone is out for themselves regardless of the consequences to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home