Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This is no way to start the new year...

I rang in the new year alone, unkissed, unloved, unsexed and with a nagging back pain.  This is following a long time abdoninal pain which, yesterday, kept me at my desk in a chair all day. So much so that I bowed to the rules of common sense and scheduled a doctor's appointment. 

The doctor was pleasent enough, she asked questions, wasn't judgemental and seemed willing to help me get the necessary treatment for whatever turned up during the visit. During the visit I had to undergo the standard herunia check "turn your head an cough". She did this several times. Under other circumstances an attractive woman handling my private parts would have been a turn-on. But not today... I couldn't have been less aroused. I guess pain (and a little fear) has a way of doing that to a person. 

After the touchy-feely I was told I'd need an ultra-sound to better check for the chance of a small internal pelvic region hernia - yippee, another half day of work lost (fuck!). With any luck it'll simply be weak muscles or something that requires an abdomin wrap for a few weeks and I'll be in the right condition to get into shape (without major pain).

Ugh, this is no way to start a new year.
Happy New Year... it's gotta get better than this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home