Thursday, February 24, 2011

Weather brings out the sexiness

Here's the deal. In the springtime and summer the weather is warmer and women dress in tighter more reveling styles(I'd tshirts, mini skirts, sundresses, etc...). But here it is, the end of february, the mercury hasn't pushed passed 40 in weeks, and my city is having sporadic snow flurries. I see men and women bundled up, prepared for the cold but for every 10 women wrapped up to the neck, there's 1 or 2 women wearing winter boots, see-thru stocking, booty shorts, tight shirt and a scarf!

I'm not complaining, I love the look of most women, especially when I can see their shape (I like'um big, I like'um small, I like'um all!). So to see this attitude flaunted in cold weather is pleasing but made me think... What's their goal-if any? Don't they know it's cold out here? And, Is that a nipple?

Anyway, I dig it! And if you believe you got it - flaunt it! It makes me smile.

PEACE! Keep warm.

- BlogPress Mobile Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home