Monday, April 01, 2013

The April fool gets a little wiser...

Spring has sprung and it's time to live life again. This is a hard thing to do when your heart belongs to someone. It's even harder when it belongs to someone that can't give you theirs. And as time moves forward there are only a couple of choices you can make: 1) keep hoping that things will change and that they will do what they need to do and stop making excuses or 2) move forward yourself so that you're not spending the rest of your life alone - still hoping. 

To the lady that holds my heart, I hope that you will return to me. You and I were meant to be together. And once you remember that and decide to quit living in your day to day hell we can be together and we will both have a little peace and happiness in what is left of our lives. Until that day, I will live the life I know without you. I will endure and strive to find happiness when and where I can, with whoever can give me temporary gratification and solice. 

You hold my heart, now and forever. You will continue to be and fixture in my thoughts. You have left your mark on my soul. I am yours now and forever. When you come back to me I will be here. I will welcome you with open arms and all the love that I can give. But I will no longer wait for you. I can't live on unrequited love or the sound of your absence. I need you in all ways. When you realize that you need me, I hope that you will run to my arms.

-AML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home