Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving...

On Thanksgiving Day people tend to spend time with family, eat food, watch football and eat more food. To that I say - YES!!! EAT DRINK LIVE AND LOVE!

We give thanks for the good things in our lives and the people we love. To that I say - YES! EAT DRINK LIVE AND LOVE!

For some reason today, I've felt the influence and love of those that have passed on. Emma Boyd - Great Grand Mother. Marie & Preston  Baldwin - Grand Mother & Father. Ivra Anderson - Grand Mother. Madero Hilburn - Grand Father. They have been in my heart and thoughts this day. I have felt their love and know that they loved me. And it has made a difference today. 

There are people who have passed on that will always have an impact on your life. And though this is all too cliche, as long as you remember them they are still here and are a part of you. 

Happy Thanksgiving One and All.
EAT DRINK LIVE AND LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home