Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some days are hard and I don't know why. The pressure, the work load, the criticism, are all a part of the daily grind. Most days I muscle through it and come out with my head up knowing I've done a good job. As of late, that is not the case. 

Each days starts with a weight on my shoulders with the full expectation of being chastised by the boss in front of other managers and coworkers or receiving an email berating my performance. Even if I've done my duties, this is the expectation. There never seems to be any sense of accomplishment when there's no sense of gratitude or appreciation.

It wears a psyche thin. It makes a person tired and frustrated with no way out. 

More could be said but that's the gist of it. 
Back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home