Friday, October 30, 2009

an awkward dream...

When I finally went to sleep last night I had a dream that I was going to meet a woman from online. For some reason this woman had me wrapped around her finger. It was her birthday and she posted a wish-list. On this list she asked for a specific bowling ball. A friend told me get her the ball, no one else would would get that from her list - so I did. When her birthday arrived, she said for everyone to meet her at a shopping mall. When I got there (with the bowling ball) there were men everywhere trying to get to her with their presents for her. Going up and down stairs, jumping escalators, running through fountains,  just to get to her. After going through this obstical course I finally presented her with the gift of her custom bowling ball. I was the only one to give that gift. She was very thankful and wanted to get together for bowling and to get to know each other in person...  AND THEN I WOKE UP! (damnit!)

Though this was an awkward dream, I've had it before I just couldn't remember it. Maybe it the change in the weather. I'm sleeping better but I'm also dreaming more. 

That's all for now.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home