Friday, June 19, 2009

The iPhone 3GS has arrived...

Well after all the hype, all the waiting, all the rumors, the iPhone 3GS is now in hands of the people. And I am one of those people. I was an early adopter for the first gen iPhone and I was only able to get the 8GB (the 16GB came out later). Yes I envied those who bought the 16gb and then the 3G iPhone. I would have loved to have the boosted data connection and extra storage but I waited...

And I believe it has paid off. I now have the iPhone 3Gs with 32GB of storage, 600mhz processor, 256mb of ram, improved graphics and same sleek form as the 3G iPhone. It's damn sexy! I won't need a new cellphone for quite some time though I will probably have iPhone envy next year when Apple releases the next generation iPhone with more ram, propriatary processor that will no doubt rival most netbooks and who knows what else. But I'll survive. I don't make it a habit to upgrade my gear everytime there's a new version. So my 32GB storage and 600mhz iPhone 3GS will suite my needs until the next major revision (in 2 years). 

It's hard to believe that a handful of plastic & electronics could bring joy to my day but it did. Can't wait to get home and fire it up - or at least just get it home safely. 

Now where's that jailbreak software at?

PEACE,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home