Saturday, December 19, 2009

Love, Marriage, Separation, Divorce...

Just received the news that my long time friend is getting a separation from her husband. Some would say it's about time. I am saddend by the news. They weren't an awesome couple but I always wanted to believe that it would last for quite a while longer. But when needs aren't being met in one way or another it's time to part ways. 

I can relate as I'm going through the same thing with the woman I've been dating for the past 2-3 years. It's been 3 months since I've actually seen her or touched her in person. We don't have the bond of marriage to contend with, so there's really no commitment. So in my passive-aggressive way I'm on the prowl. Be it for a night or longer. I need a woman who doesn't have the distractions of children or a job that works her 6 days out of 7. Or has regular health problems. She also needs to have a strong - very strong sex drive. Satisfy my sexual needs and I'm not going anywhere.

That said, I'm sad for my friends. They lasted longer than others would have thought but I always hoped that it would last a good long time, hoping they'd have some children and I'd be the "good uncle" I've missed out on being.

That said, I will hope for the best for my friends. Maybe they'll have a change in heart and grow to find the passion that has been missing in their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home