Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2014. Is this it?

After a night of, at best, fitful sleep I get up and get ready for work as per usual: brush this, wash that, iron those but while leaving my apartment I noticed the lack of motion. No animals making noise, very few vehicles on the road, none of the early morning joggers.

I realize that it's New Year's Day, people are still asleep from a night's worth of partying or they haven't left the party yet or they get the day off. But there's something odd about today that I can't put my finger on… Hopefully I'm wrong and it's just another very foggy day and life will continue as per usual. (maybe even with a chance for a new years smooch or two). 

Be cautious and aware of what going on around you today. Happy New Year everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home