Friday, January 03, 2014

After all this time, I still suck...

I can do my job competently. I get through the day to day grind without much hassle. I take care of myself as if by clockwork. But I still can't read how and when I fuck up with women.

The smallest thing can flip a connection or situation. You "reject" a woman one night, for whatever reason, and you're in the shithouse. Say the wrong thing at the wrong time and you've insulted her forever. This may not be the intention (it gnerally never is) but that's the result. And ya wanna know the kicker... THEY WON'T TELL YOU! Not until you make some request or they're feeling the need to come clean or they just want to put you in your place. I don't understand it, and probably never will.

It's hard to please most people. Even harder to please most women (pick a way). As a man, I try but I know that I fail half of the time. I say something stupid, fail to make the right gesture, fail to say the right thing or just show up late with a lame excuse. 

So to all the women I've "wronged" - I'M SORRY! Sorry I was late, told a half truth, told the full truth, worked too late, don't make enough money, didn't show you enough attention, showed you too much attention, looked at that woman walking down the street, didn't pay attention to your new "whatever", hadn't noticed "the thing", slept too late, didn't want to go out, stayed out to late with the fellas, got jealous, wasn't jealous enough, etc... etc... etc...

If I could read minds, I'd be a very rich and possibly a much lonlier man. I can't, so I try to do what right. Try to treat women better, with respect and not just objects for me to hump. I don't always succeed, as I've recently been told. 

I can only try to do better in the future.
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home